Repairing Minolta Lens

 Minolta MC Rokkor-X PF 50mm f1.7 Lens Disassembly


https://youtu.be/TqPCKYv91jA

I found good youtube links which explains in detail how to dismantle old Minolta lenses. In Malaysia, lenses are subjected to fungus infection. Cleaning the fungus should be easy but dismantling the lenses may create more problems unless we have excellent guides.

The youtube link above is one of them. It is exactly the same as the lens that I bought 2nd hand from youtube. I bought it because it is very fast, f1.7. When buying 2nd hand lenses, now I believe that it is better to look for servicing guides first before you buy them because they may need servicing.

I also bought a Canon 50mm f1.8 EF lens but that lens is more expensive at around RM300.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iso 12233 Tests for Redmi Note 8 Pro vs Xperia 1 vs iPhone 14pro

Pictures of UMS

Mobile LED Flash light is the best Microscope light