Minsun 5Mp C Industrial camera with Student Metal Microscope















https://shopee.com.my/640X-Monocular-Microscope-Metal-Student-Biological-Microscope-i.115293919.1806500427
RM130 preordered 30 days.

Mine microscope is similar to this one but I bought it from Aliexpress sent via Singapore Registered Mail and arrived in less than 30 days. It came with 5 sample slides which I photographed above. It cost me RM200.

No eyepiece. Objectives used were 4x, 10x and 40x.
The 40x objective is barely useable. Without the micrometer stage, it is difficult to locae the sample to be photographed. The lack of condensor also reduced its resolution.

I was not able to use the microscope because I do not have a suitable lighting. When I realised the LED flash for mobile phone is ideal, I started taking these photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iso 12233 Tests for Redmi Note 8 Pro vs Xperia 1 vs iPhone 14pro

Pictures of UMS

Mobile LED Flash light is the best Microscope light