https://shopee.com.my/640X-Monocular-Microscope-Metal-Student-Biological-Microscope-i.115293919.1806500427 RM130 preordered 30 days. Mine microscope is similar to this one but I bought it from Aliexpress sent via Singapore Registered Mail and arrived in less than 30 days. It came with 5 sample slides which I photographed above. It cost me RM200. No eyepiece. Objectives used were 4x, 10x and 40x. The 40x objective is barely useable. Without the micrometer stage, it is difficult to locae the sample to be photographed. The lack of condensor also reduced its resolution. I was not able to use the microscope because I do not have a suitable lighting. When I realised the LED flash for mobile phone is ideal, I started taking these photos.
Geosetter in Windows 7 is good and the best but it cannot do what it is supposed to be able to do, which is to change a large number of files all at once. As far as possible, make changes using geosetter. Geosetter actually uses exiftool and gpsbabel. geosetter will update exiftool for you automatically but it will install it for you only for use by geosetter. Other programs cannot use it. exiftool is a command line tool that is very powerful. It can set all files even within subdirectories. You can search for it in C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoSetter\tools or you can download it. Edit the enviroment variable PATH for user to the path where exiftool resides. Use computer>properties>advanced system properties>environment variables. The difficulty is in finding the names of tags and the values to put into them. The date taken is called datetimeoriginal. The time to enter is YYYY:MM:DDHH:MM:SS+ZZ:ZZ I should use the command exiftool -overwrite_original -datetimeorigi...
Mi 10T Pro is better than Full Frame DSLR. Even comes with editing software like Lightroom, except for advanced editing like panorama stitching, but has sky replacement that is difficult to do in Photoshop. Even with 8K recording. Macro mode, I use it a lot but mine only 2 Mp. The key to this are full manual controls including raw. Many controls that are missing in many professional cameras. This review is done by a professional but he uses it mostly in automatic mode. Wait till he uses gimbal, tripod and lighting. And more external processing. Listen to his final comments. Good phone if you want to learn about professional photography with all the full manual controls. This review is on, Mi 10T Pro, not sure if the same as the 5G version. I can only buy 5G version, or sellers who are confused by these 2 versions of Mi 10T Pro. https://youtu.be/PoGERzybU0s https://youtu.be/PoGERzybU0s
Comments
Post a Comment